Salary: £60,000 – £70,000
Our client is a specialist in Office Interiors Design & Fit-Out operating within London and the South East of England. Providing a client focused, fully committed solutions based service to multi-sector blue chip clients.
Working directly with the Sales Director and supported by the Telemarketing / Networking Team, the BDM will be immediately responsible for seeking out new business opportunities in order to grow the company’s turnover and market share.
The BDM’s target will be Design & Build Office Projects and he/she will have a proven and established industry contact base.
• Seek out new business opportunities from leads, introductions and established contacts
• Work alongside the Telemarketer and Sales Director to develop leads into pitches/new business
• Manage the sales process through to order completion
• The ideal candidate will be an established business developer from within the Office D&B Industry or similar.
• He/she will be able to hit the ground running, using their industry knowledge, experience and established contacts.
• You will be confident in a client facing role , presenting design ideas to potential clients.
• As a person, you will highly-motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious and able to identify opportunities.
• As a manager, you will be able to bring experience to the team, nurturing sales and increasing business turnover
• You will be comfortable working on your own or as a member of a team.
QUOTE JOB REFERENCE NUMBER WHEN APPLYING – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER LONDON