Our client a market leading international designer and manufacturer of brand and retail display solutions has a current position for a Project Manager This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic professional to join an industry leading sales team working on an excellent variety of high-profile projects.
With a portfolio consisting of the world’s most prominent brands and retailers our client has an unrivalled reputation within the merchandising display sector.
The main objective of this exciting new role is to seamlessly manage retail merchandising display projects (POS/POP) from conception through to delivery.
- Prepare and implement project plans, defining deadlines and critical dates.
- Ensure projects are completed on time, to budget and delivered to an excellent standard.
- Liaise with internal departments including Estimating, Design, Purchasing, Production and Installations.
- Track and manage each projects profit margin.
- Organise Installations with Service Providers and manage performance
- Report any margin or time deviations to the Head of Retail Sales.
Skills and Experience
- Recent project or account management experience.
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively build relationships.
- Strong commercial and numerical aptitude.
- Experience of working in a retail design and manufacturing environment is desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager, either looking for a new challenge or keen to take their career to the next level.
QUOTE JOB REFERENCE NUMBER WHEN APPLYING – PROJECT MANAGER LONDON