The client is a leading Retail, POS Design and Marketing Agency and they are on the search for new talent to add to their Project Management team to work on exciting new projects for some of the world’s biggest brands.
As a result of their continued growth, they are seeking a Project Manager with experience working in the Retail, Point of Sale/Purchase sector as Account/Project management support.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is driven to help ensure projects run smoothly through the studio and both their production facility and external manufacturers, ensuring that delivery schedules are met. The role will require liaison between clients, sales staff, designers, estimators, buyers and production.
You will be responsible for supporting the Account Directors, servicing multiple accounts across a fantastic range of blue chip clients, mainly centred on Fashion Retail, POP & POS. You will possess the knowledge and experience to quote complex jobs from a brief, coordinate production processes and deliver the project on time and within budget.
A thorough understanding of materials and production methods and an understanding of the time constraints of working within the Retail / POP industry is essential.
The right candidate will:
- Already be working within the Retail Point of Sale sector.
- Be an efficient organiser and possess excellent communication skills.
- Have experience working to very tight schedules and deadlines.
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Thrive on working on varied and unusual projects.
- Have a thorough understanding of materials and production efficiencies.
- Be able to produce accurate quotes.
- Be a creative solution finder and have the ability to see “outside the box”.
- Have excellent buying and negotiation experience.
- Overall be an excellent team player and somebody who wants to make a difference.
If you believe that you have all of the above qualities then we really want to speak to you.
QUOTE JOB REFERENCE NUMBER WHEN APPLYING – Project Manager – Leicester